You can make a time lapse recording by setting the camcorder to automatically record and standby
sequentially. You can achieve an excellent recording for flowering, emergence, etc., with this function.
(1) Slide OPEN and open the battery cover while the camcorder is in Standby mode. Press MENU to
display the menu in the viewfinder.
(2) Press > or . to select INT REC, then press EXECUTE.
(3) Press > or . to select ON, then press EXECUTE.
(4) Press > or . to select INTERVAL, then press EXECUTE.
(5) Press > or . to select the desired waiting time, then press EXECUTE.
The time: 30SEC
(6) Press > or . to select REC TIME, then press EXECUTE.
(7) Press > or . to select the desired recording time, then press EXECUTE.
The time: 0.2SEC
(8) Press MENU to erase the menu display.
(9) Press START/STOP to start interval recording.
To stop interval recording before the tape ends
To cancel the interval recording
Set the INT REC mode to OFF in the menu system.
Turn STANDBY down to LOCK.
Turn the power switch to OFF or VTR.
Note on interval recording
You cannot do interval recording with photo recording.