You can make a recording with a stop motion animated effect using cut recording. To create this
effect, alternately move the subject a little and make a cut recording. Secure the camcorder and use the
Remote Commander for effective cut recording.
(1) Slide OPEN and open the battery cover while the camcorder is in Standby mode. Press MENU to
display the menu in the viewfinder.
(2) Press V or v to select FRAME REC, then press EXECUTE.
(3) Press V or v to select ON, then press EXECUTE.
(4) Press MENU to erase the menu display.
(5) Press START/STOP on the camcorder or the Remote Commander to start cut recording.
The camcorder records about 6 frames, then enters in recording standby mode.
(6) Move the subject, and repeat step 5.
To cancel the cut recording
Set the FRAME REC mode to OFF in the menu system.
Turn STANDBY down to LOCK.
Turn the power switch to OFF or VTR.
Notes on cut recording
The portion immediately after cut recording is completed may be longer than four frames.
You cannot do cut recording with photo recording.
Remaining tape indicator may not be accurate if you do cut recording repeatedly.