Presetting the Adjustment for Picture Quality
You can preset the camcorder to record the picture with the desired picture quality.
When presetting, adjust the picture by shooting a subject and checking the picture displayed on a TV
using the menu system.
(1) Slide OPEN and open the battery cover while the camcorder is in Standby mode.
(2) Press MENU to display the menu in the viewfinder.
(3) Press > or . to select CUSTOM, then press EXECUTE.
The custom mode menu appears.
(4) Press . to select SET, then press EXECUTE.
(5) Press . to select ON, then press EXECUTE.
(6) Press > or . to select the desired item, then press EXECUTE.
(7) Press > or . to adjust the selected mode, then press EXECUTE.
Function to adjust the
Decreases color intensity
Increases color intensity
(8) Press MENU to erase the menu display.
Note on adjustment of each item
Make sure to shoot the appropriate subject for the item you want to preset.
To record with the preset setting
1 Press MENU while the camcorder is in Standby mode.
2 Press > or . to select CUSTOM, then press EXECUTE.
3 Press . to select SET, then press EXECUTE.
4 Press . to select ON, then press EXECUTE.
5 Press MENU to display [CP] in the viewfinder.