Searching the Recorded Picture
When you use a cassette memory mounted mini DV cassette which can store the recorded date or time,
etc., you can search the recorded picture with the date or time using the Remote Commander (Cassette
memory search). You can also search the photo recorded pictures only, or the recorded picture in the
backward and forward direction from the present position without cassette memory.
Searching the recorded picture with the date or time Cassette
(1) Turn the POWER switch to VTR.
(2) Slide OPEN and open the battery cover.
(3) Press MENU to display the menu in the viewfinder.
(4) Set SEARCH to C MEMORY in the menu system.
(5) Press MENU to erase the menu display.
(6) Press SEARCH SELECT on the Remote Commander to select date search (search with the date) or
photo search (search the photo recorded pictures only).
(7) Press for upward or for downward on the Remote Commander to select the desired
Cassette memory search starts.
About the cassette memory search
You can search up to 6 days for date search and 43 pictures for photo search when you use the 4K bit cassette
Note on the cassette memory search
You cannot use cassette memory search function even if you set the SEARCH to C MEMORY in the menu
system, when you use a mini DV cassette lacking the cassette memory.