Searching the Recorded Picture
Searching the recorded picture without using cassette memory
(1) Turn the POWER switch to VTR.
(2) Slide OPEN and open the battery cover.
(3) Press MENU to display the menu in the viewfinder.
(4) Set the SEARCH to OFF in the menu system.
(5) Press MENU to erase the menu display.
(6) Press SEARCH SELECT on the Remote Commander to select date search (search with the date) or
photo search (search the photo recorded pictures only).
(7) Press for forward or for backward on the Remote Commander to select the desired
Each time you press or , the camcorder searches for the next scene.
To stop searching
When you use a recorded tape which has blank portions between pictures
The camcorder may not search for the recorded picture or data may not be stored.
Notes on searching
Be sure to install the lithium battery when you use the cassette with cassette memory.
The camcorder may not search if the beginning of the search portion is too close to the tape head position.
When you use date search, the camcorder plays back the search picture, and when you use photo search,
the camcorder enters playback pause at the point.