N o k i a O n e Y e a r L i m i t e d W a r r a n t y
takes more than ten (10) days. Please contact the Customer Service Center at Nokia at the telephone number listed at
the end of this warranty if you need a loaner and the repair of the Product has taken or is estimated to take more than
ten (10) days.
f) If the Product is returned during the limited warranty period, but the problem with the Product is not covered under
the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the Consumer will be notified and given an estimate of the charges
the Consumer must pay to have the Product repaired, with all shipping charges billed to the Consumer. If the estimate
is refused, the Product will be returned freight collect. If the Product is returned after the expiration of the limited
warranty period, Nokia's normal service policies shall apply and the Consumer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
9. You (the Consumer) understand that the product may consist of refurbished equipment that contains used components,
some of which have been reprocessed. The used components comply with Product performance and reliability specifications.
10. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE
DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE
CONSUMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NOKIA SHALL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF
ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE
PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME,
THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE
OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER
LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF NOKIA KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOKIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING
11. Some states do not allow limitation of how long an implied warranty lasts, so the one year warranty limitation may not
apply to you (the Consumer). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages,
so certain of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you (the Consumer). This limited warranty gives the
Consumer specific legal rights and the Consumer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
12. Nokia neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service center or any other person or entity to assume for it any other
obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty including the provider or seller
of any extended warranty or service agreement.
13. This is the entire warranty between Nokia and the Consumer, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements
or understandings, oral or written, relating to the Product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein
shall modify these terms.
14. This limited warranty allocates the risk of failure of the Product between the Consumer and Nokia. The allocation is
recognized by the Consumer and is reflected in the purchase price.
15. Any action or lawsuit for breach of warranty must be commenced within eighteen (18) months following purchase of the
16. Questions concerning this limited warranty may be directed to: Nokia Inc. Attn: Customer Service 7725 Woodland Center
Blvd., Ste. 150 Tampa, FL 33614 Telephone: 1 888 NOKIA 2U (1 888 665 4228) Facsimile: (813) 287 6612 TTY/TDD Users Only:
1 800 24 NOKIA (1 800 246 6542)
17. The limited warranty period for Nokia supplied attachments and accessories is specifically defined within their own warranty
cards and packaging.
Copyright 2005 Nokia. All Rights Reserved.